Up with People’s weekly blog post goes silent today in observance of Holocaust Remembrance Day in the United States. For more information on Holocaust Remembrance Day and its significance please visit – Why We Remember the Holocaust from the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.
Questions? Click Here To Contact Up with People.
Up with People is a global education organization which aims to bring the world together through service and music. The unique combination of international travel, service learning, leadership development and performing arts offers young adults an unparalleled study abroad experience and a pathway to make a difference in the world, one community at a time. Click here to learn more about the internationally acclaimed program, Up with People.
Comment On this Blog Below:
- Celebrating International World Water Day on March 22 Around the World
- Up with People Alumni – Where Are They Now? Interview with Ultan Courtney
- Meet the Cast Monday: Aaron from Colorado, USA
- A Week in the Life of Up with People: YouTube & IGTV Exclusive
- 6 Best Places to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Europe
- Meet the Cast Monday: Jackie from Switzerland
- 5 Steps to Planning Your Gap Year Abroad
- Gala 2019 Remarks from Up with People’s President and CEO, Dale Penny