Who has inspired you in life and why?
“My parents have inspired me greatly; they always live their life with the mindset that giving to others is most important, which especially inspires me now on this tour.”
How will you keep hope alive?
“I will keep hope alive by remembering that every little positive action, no matter how small, makes the world a better place, and by acting on that knowledge every day of my life.”
Questions? Click Here To Contact Up with People.
Topics: "On The Road"
Up with People is a global education organization which aims to bring the world together through service and music. The unique combination of international travel, service learning, leadership development and performing arts offers young adults an unparalleled study abroad experience and a pathway to make a difference in the world, one community at a time. Click here to learn more about the internationally acclaimed program, Up with People.
Comment On this Blog Below:
- 5 Benefits Of Staying With Host Families While Traveling
- When Is The Best Time For A Gap Year
- Arts As A Social Change Agent: The Art In My Heart
- Back To School – The Value Of Experiential Education
- Show Premiere: How We Create Music that Matters
- The Importance of National and Global Service: Who Benefits More?
- Habits of Successful Study Abroad Students
- 10 Ice Breakers To Get To Know New Friends