Who has inspired you in life and why?
“My parents have inspired me greatly; they always live their life with the mindset that giving to others is most important, which especially inspires me now on this tour.”
How will you keep hope alive?
“I will keep hope alive by remembering that every little positive action, no matter how small, makes the world a better place, and by acting on that knowledge every day of my life.”
Questions? Click Here To Contact Up with People.
Topics: "On The Road"
Up with People is a global education organization which aims to bring the world together through service and music. The unique combination of international travel, service learning, leadership development and performing arts offers young adults an unparalleled study abroad experience and a pathway to make a difference in the world, one community at a time. Click here to learn more about the internationally acclaimed program, Up with People.
Comment On this Blog Below:
- 11 Scholarships To Fund Your Study Abroad or Gap Year Adventure
- Young People Unite for Positive Change: Up with People Youth Programs Growing at Record Pace!
- MEET THE CAST MONDAY: Rodrigo from Mexico
- How Countries Celebrate Independence Day Around The World
- Printable Study Abroad Packing List
- A Letter from the President & CEO
- MEET THE CAST MONDAY: Lucien from RI, United States
- Father and Son Travel To Kosovo