What are you excited for this semester?
“I am most excited about all the connections we are going to make with so many different people from all around the world, and the positive impact we can have in the communities we visit.”
What do you hope to learn this semester?
“To learn to take things as they come. There are so many things in life that we can not control, and after this semester I hope that I have learned to accept that.”
How will you keep hope alive?
“I will keep hope alive by always looking at the bright side of things. I will see the glass as half full, and spread that positivity to everyone I meet.”
Questions? Click Here To Contact Up with People.
Topics: "On The Road"
Up with People is a global education organization which aims to bring the world together through service and music. The unique combination of international travel, service learning, leadership development and performing arts offers young adults an unparalleled study abroad experience and a pathway to make a difference in the world, one community at a time. Click here to learn more about the internationally acclaimed program, Up with People.
Comment On this Blog Below:
- Meet The Cast Monday: Tylene From Montana
- Printable Year Abroad Travel Packing Checklist
- Seasoned Travel Pros Explain How To Actually Beat Jet Lag
- New Year’s Resolutions From Around The World
- Unique Holiday Celebrations Around The World
- Meet The Cast Monday: Emily from Arizona
- What My Gap Year Was Really Like. Real Stories From Abroad.
- Meet The Cast Monday: Tyler from Arizona