What do you want the world to know about young people?
“Driven by will, young people are the trajectory towards excellence powered by the wanting of chance.”
What are you excited to share with your host families on tour?
“I’m excited to share my culture with them, like food, music and traditions.”
How will you keep hope alive?
“Hope never dies but not always is our first option to action. I’m positive that sometime what you consider small acts, may be life changing for a lot of people awaking the spark of hope for a better future for them.”
Questions? Click Here To Contact Up with People.
Topics: "On The Road"
Up with People is a global education organization which aims to bring the world together through service and music. The unique combination of international travel, service learning, leadership development and performing arts offers young adults an unparalleled study abroad experience and a pathway to make a difference in the world, one community at a time. Click here to learn more about the internationally acclaimed program, Up with People.
Comment On this Blog Below:
- 5 Benefits Of Staying With Host Families While Traveling
- When Is The Best Time For A Gap Year
- Arts As A Social Change Agent: The Art In My Heart
- Back To School – The Value Of Experiential Education
- Show Premiere: How We Create Music that Matters
- The Importance of National and Global Service: Who Benefits More?
- Habits of Successful Study Abroad Students
- 10 Ice Breakers To Get To Know New Friends