What are you excited to share with your host families on tour?
“My knowledge about farm life, and material fabrication. They are things that I have a lot of experience with, and as such are things I love sharing with new people.”
How will you keep hope alive?
“By seeing the good in all the little things. Keeping a positive mindset and always trying to help people bring out the best in themselves.”
Questions? Click Here To Contact Up with People.
Topics: "On The Road"
Up with People is a global education organization which aims to bring the world together through service and music. The unique combination of international travel, service learning, leadership development and performing arts offers young adults an unparalleled study abroad experience and a pathway to make a difference in the world, one community at a time. Click here to learn more about the internationally acclaimed program, Up with People.
Comment On this Blog Below:
- 5 Benefits Of Staying With Host Families While Traveling
- When Is The Best Time For A Gap Year
- Arts As A Social Change Agent: The Art In My Heart
- Back To School – The Value Of Experiential Education
- Show Premiere: How We Create Music that Matters
- The Importance of National and Global Service: Who Benefits More?
- Habits of Successful Study Abroad Students
- 10 Ice Breakers To Get To Know New Friends