What are you excited to share with your host families on tour?
“My knowledge about farm life, and material fabrication. They are things that I have a lot of experience with, and as such are things I love sharing with new people.”
How will you keep hope alive?
“By seeing the good in all the little things. Keeping a positive mindset and always trying to help people bring out the best in themselves.”
Questions? Click Here To Contact Up with People.
Topics: "On The Road"
Up with People is a global education organization which aims to bring the world together through service and music. The unique combination of international travel, service learning, leadership development and performing arts offers young adults an unparalleled study abroad experience and a pathway to make a difference in the world, one community at a time. Click here to learn more about the internationally acclaimed program, Up with People.
Comment On this Blog Below:
- 11 Scholarships To Fund Your Study Abroad or Gap Year Adventure
- Young People Unite for Positive Change: Up with People Youth Programs Growing at Record Pace!
- MEET THE CAST MONDAY: Rodrigo from Mexico
- How Countries Celebrate Independence Day Around The World
- MEET THE CAST MONDAY: Taylor from Illinois, United States
- Printable Study Abroad Packing List
- A Letter from the President & CEO
- Father and Son Travel To Kosovo