Skip to main content

Do I have to be a student of Florida Southern College (FSC) in order to receive credit for this program?

No. You are not required to enroll at FSC in order to participate in UWP’s Academic Credit Program. However, we encourage students who are seeking an undergraduate university program to consider Florida Southern College. Any FSC student is also invited to apply to travel in the UWP global education program.