This committee shall be responsible for maintaining the UWPIAA website, email and database.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide support and system updates for the uwpiaa.org website.
- Maintain and set up the UWPIAA email server.
- Create and update emails as new Board of Governors members join and other members leave.
- Provide support for the alumni database.
- Provide support for the global annual Alumni Week registration.
- Provide, research and recommend other technology tools and resources as appropriate and when necessary.
- Document procedures for all technology in use and create a handbook for training
- Implement training for Chairs and committee members on approved technology.
- Liaise with Up with People data management personnel regarding sharing and transfer of alumni data as appropriate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The Technology Chair is responsible for recruiting committee members and ensuring the above duties and responsibilities are planned and implemented to support the entire organization.
Desired Skills and Competencies for the Committee Chair
- Knowledge in email servers, WordPress, CiviCRM
- Experience in data management and report creation
- Self-motivated and positive
- Project management experience
- Willing to work across teams and committees to accomplish tasks and meet goals
Beneficial Skills and Experience for the Committee Chair
- Strong verbal and communications skills
- Able to recruit and manage a multicultural team
- Ability to work with many large teams and to deadline