“Taking a year to see the world before I went out into it was the best decision I’ve ever made. I wish every young adult who’s still searching for their passion could have the opportunity to travel and find what empowers them while making the world a happier place in the process.”
How will you keep hope alive?
“I’ll keep hope alive by being an image of what the future could be. It seems to me that a lot of people have lost faith in my generation, and I want to serve as an example of a young person that actually cares about important issues and is willing and brave enough to do something about them.”
Questions? Click Here To Contact Up with People.
Topics: "On The Road"
Up with People is a global education organization which aims to bring the world together through service and music. The unique combination of international travel, service learning, leadership development and performing arts offers young adults an unparalleled study abroad experience and a pathway to make a difference in the world, one community at a time. Click here to learn more about the internationally acclaimed program, Up with People.
Comment On this Blog Below:
- Meet The Cast Monday: Tylene From Montana
- Printable Year Abroad Travel Packing Checklist
- Seasoned Travel Pros Explain How To Actually Beat Jet Lag
- New Year’s Resolutions From Around The World
- Unique Holiday Celebrations Around The World
- Meet The Cast Monday: Emily from Arizona
- What My Gap Year Was Really Like. Real Stories From Abroad.
- Meet The Cast Monday: Tyler from Arizona