“Young adults are the ones who have the future in our hands. We are the future leaders. The ones who are going to keep this world alive. The ones who are making a difference. We can take what has been done wrong and fix it. This makes us the ones who responsible for making the world the best it can be.”
How will you keep hope alive?
“I will keep hope alive by, being kind and respectful to everyone I meet, even if I have a different opinion. I will be true to myself and won’t let others change who I am. I will own up to my mistakes and grow as a person. I will make a difference in this world. If it be a small or big one, every single bit counts. I will show gratitude to the people who have gotten me to the place I am now and I will help the people who have not experienced the privileged life I have lived as much as possible. This world needs hope now. That’s why I decided go out there and actually change the world. Making the world a more positive and equal world, but by bit. This world is full with people with a burning desire to make this world a better place. It’s up to us to kickstart that fire.”
Questions? Click Here To Contact Up with People.
Topics: "On The Road"
Up with People is a global education organization which aims to bring the world together through service and music. The unique combination of international travel, service learning, leadership development and performing arts offers young adults an unparalleled study abroad experience and a pathway to make a difference in the world, one community at a time. Click here to learn more about the internationally acclaimed program, Up with People.
Comment On this Blog Below:
- The Importance of National and Global Service: Who Benefits More?
- Habits of Successful Study Abroad Students
- 10 Ice Breakers To Get To Know New Friends
- Volunteer Travel: How Volunteering Benefits You And Your Host Country
- Language Learning And Travel
- 11 Scholarships To Fund Your Study Abroad or Gap Year Adventure
- Young People Unite for Positive Change: Up with People Youth Programs Growing at Record Pace!
- MEET THE CAST MONDAY: Rodrigo from Mexico