Skip to main content

I am a current U.S. university student and I receive financial aid. Can I apply any of my aid package toward my UWP program fee?

Yes, in many cases you can. Your Federal Financial Aid can be applied toward any academic program in which you are enrolled full-time and for which your home university has approved credit transfer. Financial aid processing is handled by your home university. Please work directly with your study abroad office or financial aid office. Your ability to use state or institutional/private financial aid cannot be guaranteed and is at the discretion of your home university.