Skip to main content

How do I arrange for the academic credit to transfer back to my home university?

First, submit your application to UWP and choose the option to enroll in the academic program. During this process, work directly with the study abroad office at your home university. If there is no study abroad office, speak to your academic advisor or to someone in your registrar office to understand the specific policies and procedures related to study abroad at your school.