Investing in your Future
The Up with People program provides a rich global education and prepares our participants with skills and aptitudes that prepare you for success in a 21st-century world. Through our unique blend of international travel, host family living, community action work, and performing arts education, you will leave the program inspired to use your newly enhanced skills to make your mark on the world.
Program Fees (in USD)
Single Semester: $17,450 USD
Second Semester: $11,900 USD Second semester fee
Confirm your second semester during your first semester to secure these discounted prices:
- $9,900 USD | If deposit is made on or before the last day of the USA portion of tour
- $10,900 USD | If deposit is made on or before the last day of the overall tour
Your program fee is less than the actual expense of travel. Up with People covers the additional expense through corporate and community sponsorships, foundation grants, and individual donations to our organization.
Your program fee covers:
- All housing, meals and travel for the duration of the tour
Not covered by the program fee:
- Transportation TO Denver, Colorado, USA for the start of your tour and FROM the last city of your tour
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, toiletries, etc.)
- Health insurance
Program Fee Payment Due Dates*:
|Semester||January - Cast A||July - Cast B|
|Deposit - $500.00||May 1st||November 1st|
|Payment #1 - $5000.00||October 1st||April 1st|
|Payment #2 - $5000.00||November 1st||May 1st|
|Payment #3 - Remaining Balance||December 1st||June 1st|
*Payment can be made any time in advance of the due date
Scholarships & Grants
You don’t need to go it alone! Up with People offers a variety of scholarships and grant assistance. In addition, we have some creative resources & guides to help you develop a fundraising plan to help offset your program fees.