Thank you for your interest in Camp Up with People (CUWP)!
CUWP is entering its 11th summer as the premier international youth leadership program for 13 to 17-year-olds, and we are proud to share some exciting new enhancements to our program. We have been busy making additions to our campus, including the launching of the Horizons Edge Sports Complex, which will provide new and exciting activities for our campers.
We are also re-committed to aligning ourselves with other organizations that share the same values regarding social justice:
- Through our obvious love of music, we are proud to announce our partnership with World Singing Day, A global sing along founded in 2012. Together we will be using the joy of music as a tool for betterment world-wide.
- We are excited to announce a partnership with AIESEC the youth leadership movement of the United Nations. AIESEC volunteers will be joining us this summer bring their curriculum “Empower All” – reducing inequalities to CUWP. They are passionately driven by one cause, peace, and fulfillment of humankind’s potential.
All of that plus ziplining, dancing, singing, s’mores, campfires, mountain climbing, a show, and endless fun and forever friendships.
Summer 2021, we are coming for you! If you are, or if you know someone, between the ages of 13 – 17 looking for an exciting summer experience, we invite you to get out of the house, and come into the safety of our CUWP community, nestled in the heart of the beautiful Shenandoah Valley.
We wanted to share a few helpful resources as you learn about our program:
- Check out our website, campupwithpeople.org, to learn more about our program and facilities.
- Visit our website FAQs to get answers to some commonly asked questions.
- Check out our Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube channels to see some photos and videos of previous camp sessions.
Are you ready to register?
Registration is open for both camp sessions.
Click here to enroll now!
We are looking forward to another great summer and another year of adding more faces to our Camp Up with People family! Please know that I am available for any questions you may have, so please don’t hesitate to give me a call at 540.214.2752 or send an email to Contact@CampUpwithPeople.org.
We Are Many, We Are One!