Up with People has always been known for its committed, passionate and hardworking international volunteers and staff. Whenever we have opportunities, we post them here on our website and on our Facebook page. If interested in any of the open positions below, please submit a cover letter and CV/résumé to:
UP WITH PEOPLE WORLD HEADQUARTERS
6800 BROADWAY SUITE 106
DENVER CO 80221-2851
World Headquarters/Denver Office:
Road and Staging Staff:
Up with People welcomes applications year-round for future road staff teams. Our road staff team is created each fall and spring for tours that begin the following January or July. Strong candidates will be motivated to commit to a unique lifestyle on tour that calls for long days, a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to continually step outside one’s comfort zone. Please follow the application instructions included in each position description to submit your application.
- Promotion Representative (Currently Open)
- Admissions Representative
- Band Leader
- External Relations Manager
- Cast Manager
- Dance Captain – Female (Currently Open)
- Dance Captain – Male
- Education Coordinator (Currently Open)
- Education Manager (Currently Open)
- Lighting Technician
- Marketing and Promotion Coordinator (Currently Open)
- Operations Coordinator
- Production Manager (Currently Open)
- Show Manager
- Social Media Coordinator
- Sound Technician
- Stage Technician (Currently Open)
- Technical Manager
- Vocal Instructor
The following positions are available each January–February and July–August during our staging and orientation period.
- Host Family Coordinator (Currently Open)
- Band Assistant (Currently Open)
- Costume Assistant (Currently Open)
- Dance Assistant (Currently Open)
- Technical Assistant (Currently Open)
- Vocal Assistant (Currently Open)
None at this time.
None at this time.
Up with People does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, color, religion, national origin, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.