Our partnership with International Partners for Service Learning offers several great educational opportunities for all Up with People Alumni.
IPSL, founder, and leader in service-learning, is a Social Benefit Organization that offers international programs for college credit. In partnership with College of Mount Saint Vincent, IPSL offers a graduate degree in International Development and Service, where students study and serve in three different locations, including two abroad. Benefits of the Up with People and IPSL partnership include:
- Up with People participants receive priority admission to College of Mount Saint Vincent (CMSV)
- Earn college credit at CMSV for your Up with People experience
- Receive an annual undergraduate scholarship between $11,000 – $16,000
- IPSL study abroad program priority admission and reduced program fee
- Scholarship of $2,750 towards IPSL/CMSV Graduate Program in International Development (two of four semesters spent abroad)
The Aurora Chamber of Commerce is an action-oriented membership organization that serves as the leading business voice in the Eastern Metro area. For our members, we seek to provide access, advocacy, and influence. Click to learn more.
The South Metro Denver Chamber’s history is a rich and varied one which brought together the professional lives of thousands of South Metro Denver business leaders working toward one goal: the prosperity of the business community in South Metro Denver. Three key areas of focus: public policy, economic development, and business engagement. Click to learn more.